The Alumni Association promotes interactions with SRI and other alumni for mutual benefit. Our vision is to facilitate communication between Alumni and SRI staff by providing institutional memory, mentoring, and other support, and by participating in meetings and social occasions. We are assisted by many volunteers and advisors, whose efforts are warmly acknowledged.
The Association also serves as a focal point to help members stay in touch with each other through annual social gatherings, and to keep abreast of the professional and retirement activities of other alumni.
Learn more about the Alumni Association by clicking the links below, or jump to a specific Association activity using the links in the green box to the right.
- Charter: The charter and a brief history of the SRI Alumni Association
- Organization: Meet the SRI Alumni Association committee chairpersons
- Membership: Fill out the convenient online membership form
- Hall of Fame: Learn about the achievements of former SRI staff members
- Internet Communications: Learn how our site is supported.
- Events: Descriptions of recent events, with links to photos
- Publications: Back issues of the SRI Alumni Association Newsletter
- Archives: Cataloging and storing important parts of SRI's history
- Photo Gallery: Images from Alumni gatherings
- Finances: How the organization is funded
- Regional Activities: We have alumni all around the globe
- Contact Us: We'd love to hear from you
- External Links: Links to other sites of interest to alumni