SRI's Chemical Science and Technology Laboratory offers expertise in catalysis, polymer science, small-molecule synthesis, fuel science, energy production and storage, microfluidics, microfabrication, mass spectrometry, microengineering, statistical analysis, and chemical engineering.
Government and commercial clients turn to the laboratory to capture opportunities in a wide range of areas, including:
- Alternative, clean, renewable, and bio-sourced fuels and chemicals
- Environmentally friendly scale-up and fuel processing
- Separation and purification of gases and fluids
- Catalysis and synthesis
- Organic, inorganic, and preceramic polymers
- Ceramic and hybrid materials
- Robust, high-performance coatings and structural composites
- Energetic compounds and materials
- Organometallic, metal hydride, and complex compounds
- Biomedical and therapeutic compound synthesis
- Robust and high-performance coatings and structural composites
- Organic electronic compounds and devices
- Flexible electronic and optoelectronic concepts
The laboratory offers more than 30 years of experience working with government and commercial clients, and has also extensively analyzed scientific and business trends in the chemical industry. Functioning independently or as an extension of the client’s team, we offer the advantages of exclusivity, confidentiality, and rapid results at a cost-effective price. State-of-the-art facilities, coupled with the expertise of our team, ensure high-quality results.