We're excited that you are interested in joining SRI's community of innovators! We look forward to learning more about your background, experience, interests, and how you can make a difference at SRI.
- Search our jobs database for a relevant position
- Create a profile to apply for a position
- Submit your resume and complete the application
If you don't see a relevant opening but would like to be considered for future openings, please create a profile and add it to our searchable database. You may also set up a "search agent" to receive email updates when a relevant position becomes available.
After You Apply
- You'll receive an email confirmation
- An SRI recruiter will review your application
- You will only be contacted directly if your background matches our current hiring needs. If a position is no longer posted, it may mean that we have hired the position.
Please note that we are not able to individually follow up to confirm receipt of submitted job applications or to provide other status updates. Your original job application email confirmation indicates that your application has successfully reached the appropriate recruiter.
- To comply with government regulations, SRI uses E-Verify to confirm employment eligibility for newly hired employees.
- Before considering employment with SRI, please read the required notice of SRI's participation in the E-Verify program and your Right to Work.
You may notice that many of our positions require either a current government security clearance, or the ability to obtain and maintain a clearance. Learn more about the government security clearance process.
Our interviewing process varies among groups, and often from position to position. Your recruiter will guide you through the process. Interviews may be:
- By telephone
- In a group setting
- One-on-one with the recruiter and hiring manager
Thank you for exploring job opportunities with us. We look forward to reviewing your application!
SRI is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer