Innovation Programs for Government, Universities, and Business
To compete in today’s economy, governments, universities, and businesses must manage innovation effectively—whether the goal is to transform policy, implement new initiatives, increase ROI from research, or launch a new product.
SRI’s proven innovation processes deliver a repeatable method for managing innovation. Through fast-paced, interactive workshops and in-depth programs, teams from your organization can learn our best practices to improve your success rate, too.
Practical Benefits, Immediate Results
SRI brings its practitioner’s experience to our clients' innovation challenges. Our 65+ years of innovation include more than 50 spin-off companies and world-changing achievements such as the computer mouse, medical ultrasound, HDTV, and Siri.
Whether you work for a government organization, university or research institution, or business, SRI's innovation programs are tailored to meet your needs. We can help you
- Improve organizational understanding of what innovation really means and requires
- Sharpen focus on customer needs and requirements
- Increase business development success, such as proposal win rates
- Develop stronger innovation ecosystems
- Implement processes for licensing your intellectual property (IP) successfully
- Increase the likelihood of securing funding for new ventures
- Manage innovation for ongoing—and faster—success
Teams from your organization work together on real projects, in workshops either at SRI in Silicon Valley or at your location. Experts from SRI will have you putting concepts into practice right away so you can realize immediate results. Learn more about:
Five Disciplines of Innovation
At the core of all our processes are the SRI Five Disciplines of Innovation®. Learning and applying these disciplines can reliably turn ideas and latent assets into new products, services, and high-value solutions.