IOM PassPort™ SL Walk-Through System
SRI offers a flexible biometric system for identity authentication and access control in high-throughput applications. The IOM PassPort™ SL product leverages the free flow and proven performance of Iris on the Move® (IOM) technology with the flexibility of a modular walk-through design.
Customers can easily integrate SRI’s unique face capture and iris recognition components directly into their own turnstiles, infrastructures, or entrances. The versatile configuration minimizes changes in existing operational procedures or hardware.
With a processing speed of 30 people per minute, the PassPort SL’s no-contact capability solves the identification challenges associated with crowding and infrastructure limitations. Users simply walk through at a natural pace. It is ideal for use in airport terminals, large entertainment venues, corporate lobbies, and security checkpoints.
- Integrates easily into existing security systems
- Performs standoff biometric authentication up to 10 feet away
- Identifies up to 30 people per minute, preventing security bottlenecks
- Requires no subject training—users simply walk through at natural pace
- Acquires dual–biometric face and iris images for authentication
- Captures iris images through eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Interoperable with all leading iris-matching algorithms
|Illuminator Tower (2)||10 cm (W) 10 cm (L) x 120 cm (H), 7 kg
(4 in x 4 in x 47 in, 15 lb)
|Camera Unit (1)||18 cm (W) 20 cm (L) x 92 cm (H), 14 kg
(7 in x 8 in x 36 in, 30 lb)
|Optional Floor Stand (3)||25 cm (W) x 25 cm (L) x 102 cm (H), 12 kg
(10 in x 10 in x 40 in, 25 lb)
|Standoff Distance||3 m (10 ft)|
|Capture Volume||50 cm x 50 cm x 20 cm
(20 in x 20 in x 8 in)
|Iris Identification Speed||< 1 sec|
|Throughput||30 people per minute|
120 VAC, 2 A, 250 W max
|Operating Conditions||Temp: -1° to +32° C (30° F to 90° F)
Humidity: 30 - 90% non-condensing
|Interface||Runs standalone or via Ethernet (10/100/1000 Mbps)|
Performance specifications may vary when integrated with an access control system.