To prosper in the innovation economy and maintain positive economic development, organizations, regions, and nations must address their greatest challenges—and possibilities. High-quality economic development consulting, research, analysis, and advice from SRI's Center for Science, Technology and Economic Development lets them make sound decisions, improve competitiveness, and support innovation in a challenging environment.
SRI's sustainable economic development consulting strategies address clients' most important business, economic, technological, human resource, and societal issues. Approaches include:
- Public-private partnerships for broad-based economic growth
- New constituencies for community problem solving
- The design of new institutions
- Policy and program evaluations
- Technical assistance in implementing new plans