Digital Video Laboratory III
The Air Force Test Center (AFTC) Contracting Directorate, Specialized Contracting (PZIE), Eglin Air Force Base, FL awarded an Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (ID/IQ) contract to SRI International. This contract is for software, hardware, design, technical support, and data deliveries in support of the 46th Test Wing’s Digital Video Laboratory and other U.S. Government Agencies. This vehicle provides the ability to respond to Urgent Needs of U.S. Government Customers for the tasking outlined below.
Period of Performance
This contract has a period of performance of 10 July 2013 through 9 July 2018.
All U.S. Government Departments and Agencies can utilize this contract.
Allowable Tasks and Efforts
The scope of the contract engineering effort to develop, upgrade and sustain systems and perform limited, Low Rate Initial Production, for:
- Imagery/video sensor/capture hardware and software
- Imagery formats and format conversion hardware and software
- Imagery/video storage media and inter-media conversion hardware and software
- Imagery linked data and metadata
- Data and imagery database management systems, storage and retrieval software and hardware
- Video/imagery editing software & hardware
- Real-time and high-speed video/imagery processing
- Video/data networks and communication systems
- Computer communications/networking, including distributed networks (local area network (LAN)/wide area network (WAN) and communications systems)
- Electronic security and control systems
- Computer hardware and software
- Interoperability and interconnectivity
- Communications and data transmission systems
- Standards compliance
- Photo-optics and video
- Data collection and analysis
- Test planning and support systems
- Timing and event coordination systems
- Calibration systems to include bore sight towers
- Sensor development
- System support – both CONUS and OCONUS
- User support
The DVL III contract mandates that all software developed under this contract conform to the MOSA Open Architecture standards.