- Services & Solutions
- Clients & Partners
Xenograft Tumor Model Services
SRI Biosciences evaluates potential cancer therapeutics for industry, government, and academic partners. Our in vivo efficacy testing services include a broad range of xenograft tumor models, including analysis of biomarkers and pharmacodynamic endpoints. Studies include tumorigenicity, tumor drug resistance, and cancer recurrence.
Our PDCellX™ xenograft tumor model services provide a close alternative to clinical testing. PDCellX models allow researchers to understand the mechanisms of clinical drug action and resistance at the cellular level, which is critical before taking a drug candidate to clinical trials.
Clients and partners also benefit from SRI’s expertise in traditional patient-derived xenograft (PDX) models, cell line-derived murine xenografts, and experimental tumor metastasis models. We also offer imaging detection and analysis of circulating tumor cells in blood and bone marrow.
- SRI PDCellX™ models, for models that are more representative of human tumors, allowing researchers to evaluate efficacy of cancer drug candidates beyond traditional tumor xenograft endpoints
- Patient-derived (PDX) primary tumor xenografts—orthotopic, including breast, pancreas, prostate, colon, brain, lung, and acute myeloid leukemia (AML)
- Human tumor cell line-derived murine xenograft models—orthotopic and subcutaneous
- More than 18 human tumor tissue types and 80 cell lines, including breast, cervical, colon, fibrosarcoma, glioblastoma, kidney, leukemia, liver, lung, medulloblastoma, melanoma, myeloma, neuroblastoma, osteosarcoma, ovarian, pancreatic, prostate, and tongue squamous carcinoma. Additional commercially available tumor-forming lines are available upon request.
- Syngeneic models, including colon carcinoma, melanoma, and pancreatic carcinoma
- Angiogenesis with in vivo human skin graft model
In Vivo Efficacy Expertise
Working closely with clients such as the National Cancer Institute, SRI Biosciences’ Center for Cancer and Metabolism discovers and develops novel approaches to cancer treatment by integrating basic research with industry-honed disciplines. Offerings include high-throughput (HTS) and high-content screening (HCS), as well as design and performance of in vitro assays and in vivo efficacy studies.
Supportive services at our state-of-the-art facilities include molecular biology, biochemistry, imaging, and histopathology services, as well as onsite irradiator capabilities.
Contact us to discuss how SRI Biosciences can help you achieve your research goals.