The evaluation of the Texas High School Project (THSP) is being conducted by SRI International with the overarching goal of discerning the impact of THSP on student outcomes.
The evaluation comprises six studies:
- Study of high school reform initiatives
- Study of district redesign
- Study of networks
- Study of other supports for high school reform (e.g., district leadership, human capital)
- Study of THSP management and coordination
- Study of the state context for high school reform
This report describes the process of and findings from the study on the state context for high school reform.