Research Data Manager, SRI Education
Rebecca Goetz specializes in data management and analysis, including database system development and maintenance, STATA programming to collect, clean, report, and analyze data, and project management.
Currently, Goetz is the data manager for several randomized controlled trials, including the Evaluation of the New Teacher Center’s Instructional Coaching EIR Expansion Grant, designing and maintaining large-scale database systems to track, validate, summarize, and report district-, school-, and teacher-level data over several years. She supports other projects as needed, developing database systems to support a variety of data collection and management activities. She also is a research analyst for the evaluation of the Los Angeles City College’s STEM Pathways Program, conducting data validation, cleaning, and descriptive analyses for student-level data.
Before joining SRI, Goetz was a business analyst for Common Securitization Solutions, where she wrote requirements for and planned development of a new platform to streamline the issuance and administration of mortgage-backed securities.
Goetz earned her bachelor’s degree in international studies and economics from Johns Hopkins University.
- Evaluation of the New Teacher Center SEED Grant for Preservice Teachers
- Evaluation of the New Teacher Center’s Instructional Coaching EIR Expansion Grant
- Evaluation of Los Angeles City College’s STEM Pathways Program
- Evaluation of the National Writing Project’s College, Career, and Community Writers Program i3 Scale-Up
- Evaluation of the Barr Foundation’s Engage New England Initiative