- Services & Solutions
- Clients & Partners
Education Researcher, Center for Technology in Learning
Shari Gardner is a research analyst in SRI International’s Center for Technology in Learning. Her research involves using innovative teaching and learning approaches that incorporate educational technology to improve the quality and equity of STEM education for all students—including those at risk and those who are underrepresented. She has experience designing and implementing surveys, instruments, and online interventions, as well as collecting and analyzing qualitative and quantitative data.
Before joining SRI, Gardner was a project coordinator in the Ecology of School Readiness Lab at the Bloustein School of Planning & Public Policy at Rutgers University. Prior to her experience at Rutgers, she gained extensive field experience in K-6 classrooms, including time spent as an associate first-grade teacher in the Miami, FL area.
- Ed.M., Statistics, Measurement, and Evaluation, Rutgers University
- B.S.Ed., Elementary Education and Human and Social Development (Community Track), University of Miami
- Project Coordinator, Rutgers University, Ecology of School Readiness Lab (2014-15)
- Graduate Research Assistant, Rutgers University, Bloustein School of Planning and Public Policy (2013-14)
- Associate First-Grade Teacher, Miami, FL (2012)
- Developing a K-12 STEM Education Indicator System
- Building a Unified Research Agenda for K-12 Online Learning Environments to Improve STEM Outcomes for Students with Learning Disabilities and Students with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- CIRCL: Center for Innovative Research on Cyberlearning