- Services & Solutions
- Clients & Partners
SRI's Procurement Department provides a single-point contact for all of its supply chain activities, from qualifying new vendors, subcontractors, and consultants to awarding procurement contracts and monitoring performance. SRI Procurement is responsible for purchasing best-value supplies and services in a cost-effective and timely manner. Key considerations include allowing for fair and open competition, meeting socioeconomic compliance requirements, and adhering to applicable government regulations identified in our prime contracts with various government agencies. We are dedicated to the highest standards of ethical conduct, service, and continuous improvement of our supplier base. It is our goal to develop and maintain strategic supplier relationships that bring long-term value to our internal and external customers.
Suppliers and Subcontractors
SRI is committed to selecting and teaming with those suppliers and subcontractors that best fit our and our customers’ needs.
We are a global organization that conducts purchasing and subcontracting operations in the U.S. and in numerous other countries. Our organization is segmented into experienced specialists for purchasing and subcontracts:
- Subcontracts is primarily dedicated to direct support of our projects.
- Procurement supports our projects by procuring materials and functional services while also providing overhead support for SRI’s day-to-day operations.
SRI recognizes the need to locate and partner with suppliers that offer best-in-class knowledge and skills as required by our diverse customer base. We promote the use of small business concerns with the help of our Small Business Liaison Office in all socioeconomic categories to increase the breadth and depth of diversity and expertise we offer.
Ethics and Business Conduct
SRI has achieved a deserved reputation as an organization that conducts itself with the highest degree of integrity and honesty.
This achievement is a direct result of SRI's commitment to excellence and ethical behavior. We are proud of our reputation, and require that all who sell supplies and services to SRI act in the same ethical manner. For additional guidelines, please refer to the Procurement Ethics Policy.
Small Business Liaison Office
SRI’s Small Business Liaison Office is committed to maintaining a diverse supplier and partner base.
SRI is committed to the continued development of supplier and partner diversity that supports, embraces, and fosters the inclusion of small, small disadvantaged, woman-owned, veteran-owned, disabled veteran-owned, HUBZone area small business, Alaskan Native Corporations and Indian tribes, and Historically Black and Minority colleges and universities that lead to subcontracting as well as prime contracting opportunities. SRI management supports the goals of supplier and partner diversity.
This mission statement has been written to ensure that all SRI divisions understand the advantages to SRI's business successes in maintaining a diverse supplier base. SRI will continue to strive to insure that small businesses of all types are given fair consideration and opportunity to participate as partners, subcontractors, and suppliers whenever practicable.
SRI's Small Business Liaison Officer
The Small Business Liaison Officer (SBLO) at SRI's headquarters in Menlo Park, California is the primary liaison between small businesses and the divisions within SRI. The SBLO is responsible for the development, management, and training for programs that assist all categories of small business. Additionally, the SBLO participates in outreach and matchmaking events to identify qualified partners that have the capabilities to support SRI’s needs.
To obtain more information on the program, contact the SRI Small Business Liaison Officer at sblo [at] sri.com (sblo [at] sri.com") or call (650) 859-3833
SRI International333 Ravenswood AvenueMenlo Park, CA 94025-3493Attention: Small Business Liaison Officer
Self Certification of Size
As a prime contractor and subcontractor for a broad range of government agencies, SRI plays a role as an advocate for small business enterprises.
These enterprises include those that qualify under the Small Business Administration (SBA) standards as being disadvantaged, women-owned, veteran-owned, service-disabled veteran, HUBZone small businesses, Alaskan Native Corporations and Indian tribes, and Historically Black and Minority colleges and universities.
Prior to any award, suppliers are required to provide a Self Certification of Size on the SRI Vendor Size Self Certification Form. The size classification that is reported on this form must be consistent with records on file with the SBA and SAM.GOV.
Registration in SAM
In order to be considered for possible procurement opportunities with SRI under federal prime contracts, all businesses are required to be registered on the SYSTEM FOR AWARD MANAGEMENT (SAM), the primary vendor database for the Federal Government.
SAM is an official website of the U.S. government. There is no cost to use SAM.
SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Potential Suppliers are encouraged to read the SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
SRI does not engage in the negotiation of changes to the standard terms and conditions until an actual award is contemplated. In addition, suppliers are responsible for closely reviewing all FAR clauses in federal solicitations that are referenced in RFPs issued by SRI. Subcontracts issued under federal prime contracts will be subject to applicable FAR flow-down clauses contained in the prime contract.
Current Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
Current Subcontract Terms and Conditions
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (SC-001) (Rev 8/14)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International) (SC-002) (Rev 8/14)
- Commercial Subcontract Terms and Conditions (SC-003) (Rev 4/15)
- Commercial Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International) (SC-004) (Rev 4/15)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (Commercial Items) (SC-005) (Rev 12/16)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International Commercial Items) (SC-006) (Rev 12/16)
The terms and conditions documents below do not apply to new orders. For current terms, please see Current Terms and Conditions Documents.
Former Purchase Order Terms & Conditions
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (Rev 5/16)
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (Rev 4/15)
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (Rev 6/14)
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (Rev 4/14)
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (Rev 5/11)
- SRI Standard Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PO-001) (For POs incorporating terms from www.sri.com/supplier_relations/tc.html prior to May 18, 2011)
Former Subcontract Terms and Conditions
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (SC-001) (Rev 3/14)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International) (SC-002) (Rev 3/14)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (SC-001) (Rev 1/14)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International) (SC-002) (Rev 1/14)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (SC-001) (Rev 3/12)
- Government Subcontract Terms and Conditions (International) (SC-002) (Rev 6/12)
The terms and conditions documents above do not apply to new orders. For current terms, please see Current Terms and Conditions Documents.
It is SRI’s responsibility to fully comply with U.S. Government procurement regulations when using government funds.
We require our subcontractors and suppliers to comply with any applicable government regulations or clauses when SRI is using government funds.
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Code of Federal Regulations (CFR)
- Dun & Bradstreet (D&B) D-U-N-S Number
- Doing Business with the Government
- Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) (48 CFR)
- Federal Business Opportunities
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- Online Representations and Certifications Application (ORCA)
- SBA Small Business Size Standards
- Small Business Administration
- U.S. Business Partner Network
- U.S. Government Central Acquisition Site
- U.S. Government's Federal Travel Regulation (FTR)
- U.S. Government Official Web Portal
- U.S. Government's Travel — Domestic (CONUS) Per Diem Rates
- Alaska Native Corporations
- FEDEX Online Tracking System
- Historically Black Colleges and Universities
- HUB-Zone Program
- National Minority Supplier Development Council, Inc.
- Uniform Commercial Code (from Cornell Law School
- UPS Online Tracking System
- Veteran-Owned Small Businesses — Doing Business with the DoD
- Women's Business Enterprise National Council