Sarnoff HEVC Format Bitstreams
The Sarnoff® HEVC Format Bitstreams™ tests assess HEVC compliance and video processing performance at the same time. Decoder testing can be done at any stage of the development cycle—from simulations to integrated products.
Device manufacturers and service providers can assure delivery of standards-compliant, high-quality, and bandwidth-efficient HEVC content across their entire video chain.
- HEVC/H.265 Main Profile and Main 10 Profile streams
- Hundreds of streams at multiple resolutions, frame rates, aspect ratios, and bit depths
- Formats recommended by Cable Labs, ATSC, DVB and Blu-Ray Disc Association
- Transport and elementary streams; custom streams available
- Available in Rec.2020 Wide Color Gamut (WCG) and SMPTE 2084 High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Basic closed captioning
- Visualizer Dynamic Test Patterns, featuring:
- Lip sync (2 Channel and 5.1 Channel)
- Detection of 10-bit to 8-bit truncation
- Color conversion
- Dropped frame detection
- 18 additional tests