- Services & Solutions
- Clients & Partners
Senior Education Researcher, SRI Education
Patrik Lundh leads and conducts research in STEM education in pre-K-12 classrooms and informal learning settings. He conducts basic research on learning and instructional practices as well as design research to support the development of learning technologies and curricula. Drawing from his background in cultural anthropology, Lundh employs a range of qualitative methods in his focus on the social practices and socioemotional aspects of learning environments. He also leads large, mixed methods studies focused on the implementation of innovative curricula and technologies, studying the implications of research findings for systemic reforms and educational policies.
Prior to joining SRI, Lundh was a preschool teacher and adult language instructor.
- Ph.D. in Anthropology, 2008, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Bachelor of Arts in Anthropology, 2000, San Francisco State University
- Preschool Teacher and Adult Language Instructor, 2005-2007, Scandinavian School in San Francisco
- Studio STEM Evaluation (Leader)
- Mathematics Engagement Project (Staff)
- Afterschool Science Networks Study (Staff)
- Girls Innovating with Technology as Entrepreneurial Environmental Engineers (InnovaTE3)
- Efficacy Study of Project Based Inquiry Science
- Domain Specific Assessment
- Computer Clubhouse Evaluation